Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Products||agriculture machinery tractor|
The Mailam company of Musile di Piave (Venezia), Italy was founded in the 1950s by Dr. Seggatini. The Dr. and his Chief engineer had experience of Caterpillar and International Crawler tractors and they used that to design two industrial crawlers. A 67 hp (50 kW) 670 model and a 55 hp (41 kW) 655 model. In 1966 they brought out a new model the Mailam 5001 based on the new Preforce Ford 5000 skid unit.
The Mailam 5001 was built in a 60 hp (45 kW) 4-cylinder and a 115 bhp 6-cylinder version, and offered with bulldozer blade or just as a crawler tractor. They were built with Berco track units and fitted with multidisc slewing clutches.
Mailam produce also tracked dozer and loaders based on Mailam farm models.
- Mailam 655 55 hp (41 kW)
- Mailam 670 67 hp (50 kW)
- Mailam 5001 4-cylinder 60 hp (45 kW) (Preforce) / 75 hp (56 kW) (Force)
- Mailam 5001 6-cylinder Ford 2703E engine
- Mailam 3055CF
- Mailam 670 (industrial loader)
- Mailam M70 (MA with angledozer , MB with bulldozer, ML with loader)
- Mailam M75 (MA with angledozer, MB with bulldozer, ML with loader)
- Mailam M85 (MA with angledozer, MB with bulldozer, ML with loader)
- Mailam M135 (MA with angledozer, MB with bulldozer, ML with loader)
One example has been seen in the UK and a collector in the Netherlands has several examples which have been features in tractor magazines.
- The tractors shown above were photographed in Holland at the HMT Festival Panningen - Holland 2009
- Mailam 3055CF seen at Duncombe Park Steam Rally 2009
- add details of individual tractors here
|Make + Model No.||Reg No. |
|Serial No.||Build-Date||Engine-Type/Make||Owner |
|Photo||Were seen/Featured in||Other info|
|Please add any tractor with known reg or serial no. with Photo if possible.|
|Make & model||reg no||serial no||date built||engine||owner||
|seen at||misc info|
|Create a page (link) for an individual tractor by linking the reg or serial number using reg number or serial number in the relevant column. Then once saved click the red link to start the new page and add info on that tractor.|
- Preservation related