|Factories||Kilmarnock, Scotland, UK|
The Massey-Harris 745 was built by Massey-Harris GB at the plant in Kilmarnock, Scotland, UK.
- Built from 1954 till 1958.
- Built in Britain partial from imported kits of parts, with wheels, tyres and engines UK sourced.
- Fitted with Perkins L4 Diesel engine
- some used channel chassis after Cast subframe supplies dried up from USA.
- Row crop tricycle option
- Most exported.
Serial numbers / Build datesEdit
The year of build is signified by a letter code prefix on the builders plate.
|Letter Code||Production Year|
A few tractors are in preservation, but the 5 year production run was relatively low.
Known examples in preservation;
- Massey Harris no. K5094T of 1955 is one survivor.(plate shown above)
- Massey Harris no. L6861T of 1956.
References / sourcesEdit