Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
McCormick-Deering 10-20 Narrow Tread, 1926, at a California auction
|Power hp||25 belt, 16 drawbar|
|Displacement cu in /(litre)||284 ci|
|No. of Cylinders||4|
|Bore in (mm)||4.25 in|
|Stroke in (mm)||5 in|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||NA|
|Transmission type||sliding gear|
|Tyre Sizes (std/options)|
|Length (inches/metres)||123 in|
|Width (inches/meters)||48 in|
|Height (inches/meters)||62 in|
|Weight (nominal) lb/kg||3700 lb|
|Turning circle (nominal) inches/meters||29 ft|
|Factories||Tractor Works, Chicago, Illinois, USA|
Eight of the McCormick-Deering 10-20 KC-series tractors were built in narrow tread configuration for work in closely planted orchards or vineyards in 1925. In 1926 this design turned into a separate NC-series of narrow tread tractors that were about a foot narrower than the regular 10-20.
- 1923: McCormick-Deering 10-20 introduced
- 1926: Narrow Tread model added
- 1928: Engine rpm increased
- 1935: Narrow Tread production included with regular 10-20 serial number range with NT suffix
Factory locations Edit
- International Harvester Tractor Works, Chicago, Illinois, USA
See Infobox for basic details
Variations and Options Edit
- Optional disk front wheels with high skid rings
- Optional rubber tires - 6.00-16 or 6.50-16 front, 11.25-24 rear - 1934
Serial Numbers Information Edit
|Year||Serial run||Number Built||Notes (Total built 1,460).|
Add extra photos here please.
- ↑ Wendel, C. H. 1981. 150 Years of International Harvester, Crestline Publishing Co., Sarasota, Florida. (serial numbers p.411)