Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
McCormick-Deering 10-20 Orchard, 1924, on display at Heidrick Ag History Center, Woodland, California
|Power hp||25 belt, 16 drawbar|
|Displacement cu in /(litre)||284 ci|
|No. of Cylinders||4|
|Bore in (mm)||4.25 in|
|Stroke in (mm)||5 in|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||NA|
|Transmission type||sliding gear|
|Tyre Sizes (std/options)|
|Length (inches/metres)||118 in|
|Width (inches/meters)||60 in|
|Height (inches/meters)||55 in|
|Weight (nominal) lb/kg||4335 lb|
|Turning circle (nominal) inches/meters||29 ft|
|Factories||Tractor Works, Chicago, Illinois, USA|
The McCormick-Deering 10-20 Orchard was a modified 10-20 built by International Harvester for use in orchards with low-hanging trees.
The 10-20 Orchard was equipped with enclosed fenders and a radiator guard along with a low air intake and exhaust. The seat and steering wheel were moved back and lowered. The front wheels were 4 inches smaller in diameter and the rear wheels six. These changes reduced the tractor height by 7 inches.
Factory locations Edit
International Harvester Tractor Works, Chicago, Illinois, USA
See Infobox for basic details
Variations and Options Edit
- 4-speed transmission (late models)
- Belt pulley
- Electric lights
- Rubber tires (late models)
- Front: 6.00-16 or 6.00-20
- Rear: 11.25-24, 11.25-28, or 12.75-24
Serial Numbers Information Edit
- The 10-20 Orchard tractors were included with the regular 10-20 serial number range.
A 1924 10-20 Orchard is on display at the Heidrick Ag History Center, Woodland, California.
Add extra photos here please.
See also Edit
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
Heidrick Ag History Center, Woodland, California