Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Mogul 10-20 (1911-12) was built by International Harvester in the company's Chicago, Illinois Tractor Works.
Model History Edit
- For Company history see
- Main article: International Harvester Co article
The Mogul 10-20 is an extremely rare model about which little is known for certain except that only 85 copies were built. Wendelgave the serial number range (B501-B585) for a Mogul 10-20 produced from 1913-1914. Klancher listed a production total of 85 for a gear forward/friction reverse 10-20 built from 1912-1913. He also stated that the 85 tractors were of a Mogul Junior 10-20 that was the forerunner of the Mogul 15-30.
Wendel described a Mogul 10-20 (85 built in 1912-1913) that was identical in design to the single-cylinder Mogul Junior 25-HP and Mogul 15-30. Then in the next paragraph he said that the smaller 2-cylinder Mogul 12-25 was originally introduced in 1911 as the Mogul 10-20 with 85 copies produced in 1911-1912.
- Introduced 1911
- discontinued 1912
- 1916 the model number is reused for a new design - see Mogul 10-20 1916-19
Factory locations Edit
- Tractor Works, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Variations and Options Edit
Serial Numbers Information Edit
|Year||Serial run||Number Built||Notes (Total built 85).|
No detailed information on any of these tractors in preservation is currently available on here.
- Do you know of any examples to list ?
|Make + Model No.||Reg No. |
|Serial No.||Build-Date||Engine-Type/Make||Owner |
|Photo||Were seen/Featured in||Other info|
|Fill in with your data||?||sn if known||year||engine||owner||
|Mogul 10-20||na||unknown||?||-||?||?||Fitted with furrow steering guide|
|Please add any tractor with known reg or serial no. with Photo if possible.|
|Create a page (link) for an individual tractor by linking the reg or serial number using reg number or serial number in the relevant column. Then once saved click the red link to start the new page and add info on that tractor.|
Add extra photos here please.
See also Edit
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
References / Sources Edit
- ↑ Wendel, C. H. 1981. 150 Years of International Harvester, Crestline Publishing Co., Sarasota, Florida. (p.411)
- ↑ Klancher, Lee 1996. International Harvester Photographic History, Motorbooks International, Osceola, Wisconsin, p.25
- ↑ Klancher, Lee 1996. International Harvester Photographic History, Motorbooks International, Osceola, Wisconsin, p.29
- ↑ Wendel, C. H. 1981. 150 Years of International Harvester, Crestline Publishing Co., Sarasota, Florida. (p.272)
- ↑ Wendel, C. H. 1981. 150 Years of International Harvester, Crestline Publishing Co., Sarasota, Florida. (serial numbers p.411)
External Links Edit