|Newark Vintage Tractor and Heritage Show|
|The Turner Yeoman of England line up in 2008|
|Promoter||Tractor Magazine (main sponsor)|
|Organisers|| Newark and Nottinghamshire Agricultural Society|
NVTEC Nottinghamshire Group
|Sponsors (main)||Tractor Magazine|
|Date held on||November|
| Attendance numbers|
|Next Event Date||2010|
|First Event was held in (year)||2002|
|Last Event was held in (year)||2009|
|No. of years held||7|
|Held on Remembrance Sunday weekend|
|Events Web Site||www.tractorheritage.co.uk|
The Newark Vintage Tractor and Heritage Show is one of the biggest UK shows and is the last big show of the season held in early November each year.
The list of exhibits was over about 800 this year + trade stands and clubs.
Clubs at the showEdit
- Friends of Ferguson Heritage
- David Brown Tractor Club
- Ford and Fordson Association
- Allis-Chalmers Owners Club
- Leyland, Nuffield and Marshall Club
- Ferguson Club
- Vintage Horticultural and Garden Machinery Club
- Trent Valley Agricultural Preservation Society
A large number of cups are awarded to entries in various classes for tractors and other exhibits.
Gallery of ExhibitsEdit
Here are just a few of the tractors on display at the show. Others appear in articles that link to here.
A few images from the 2009 event wich was bigger than ever with a 180 m long marque with International Harvester tractors from early imports to the First and the last Doncaster built tractors. International being the featured Marque for 2009. A few examples of modern machines were also on show from McCormick Tractors.
- Newark Vintage Tractor Show - International Tent
- Newark Vintage Tractor Show - 2009 tractors
- Newark Vintage Tractor Show - 2009 commercials
- Club stands
References / sourcesEdit
- Show guide
- Reports in the magazines