Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(from Nicolas web site)
- 1855 - Founding of the company Nicolas constructs agricultural trailers
- 1969 - New headquarters established in Champs-sur-Yonne, France
- 1969 - Start of development of modular vehicles for heavy handling applications
- 1974 - NICOLAS is awarded an Export Oscar
- 1989 - Development of the HYSPEC self-propelled modular transport system with electronic steering
- 1994 - NICOLAS develops 3 special vehicles for the European Space Agency’s ARIANE V rocket program
- 1994 - Tii Group of industrialist Otto Rettenmaier from Heilbronn, Germany acquires NICOLAS
- 2000 - Production of trailers, semi-trailers and self-propelled vehicles for transport of Airbus A380 aeroplane sections
- 2002 - Development of Nicolas MHD and Nicolas MDED modular vehicle families (Self Propelled Modular Transporters
- 2004 - Development of new DOLLYNECK semi-trailers for transportation of Public Works equipment
- 2005 - World record! NICOLAS produces the biggest road tractor in the world: the Nicolas Tractomas 10X10 [[heavy haulage tractor.
- 2008 - Development of the heavy modular MHD-E vehicle with electronic steering
- Nicolas modular trailers
- Girder trailers
- Low loader/Lowboy (trailer)
- SPMT units
- Wind turbine transporters
- Nicolas Tractomas Ultra heavy haulage tractor units
Add your Nicolas photos here
references / sourcesEdit