Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A paver (paver finisher, asphalt finisher or asphalt paver) is an engineering vehicle used to lay asphalt (tarmac) on roadways. It is normally fed by a dump truck. A separate machine, a roller, is then used to press the hot asphalt mix, resulting a smooth, even surface. The sub-base being prepared by use of a grader to trim crushed stone to profile after rolling.
- Bitelli - now a Caterpillar Inc. subsidiary
- Blaw-Knox - became a Ingersoll Rand subsidiary before Volvo Construction Equipment bought them out.
- Caterpillar Inc. - Caterpillar - Paving Equipment
- Dynapac - DYNAPAC
- Terex - Terex - Asphalt Production & Paving
- Vogel -
- Volvo Construction Equipment - (took over Ingersoll Rands paving division in 2007) - VOLVO CE
- Asphalt Paver Specifications and Comparisons
- American Road & Transport Builders Association
- National Asphalt Paving Association
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at paver (vehicle). The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons by Attribution License and/or GNU Free Documentation License. Please check page history for when the original article was copied to Wikia|