Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pegson was started by Samuel Pegg in 1830 as manufacturer of Quarry crushers and textile machinery with his son. The firm sold the textile machinery business off and moved to Coalville in Leicestershire and set up a new factory on a 12 acre site. The firm was renamed as Pegson Ltd. Pegson was bought by RB International in 1989 and then in 1996 sold to Powerscreen of Northern Ireland who build Screener units and elevators for quarries. Pegson was merged with Brown Lenox to form B L Pegson. In 1999 Powerscreen was bought by Terex Group as part of their expansion in Europe.
Pegson model rangeEdit
Details of Pegson range required;
- Cone Crushers
- Jaw Crushers
- Mobile tracked crushers
- Portable pumps, emptying excavations of water
- Hand held diesel powered Rammers for trench reinstatement.
- Classic Plant & Machinery Magazine
- Lincolns Excavators, the Ruston-Buycrus years 1930-45, By Peter Robinson.
- Bucyrus Making the Earth move for 125 years by Keith Haddock.