The Perkins 4.203 was introduced in 1962 and was used in a wide range of vehicles and static roles:
- Typical applications include
- Massey Ferguson 65 mark 2
- Massey Ferguson 165 Mark 1 (some markets, others used later Perkins AD4.203) + Specials like Hi-clearance model.
- Massey Ferguson Combines
- Scammell Scarab 6 ton Diesel Model[citation (source) needed]
- Also used in ?
- 4-cylinder indirect / direct injection diesel engine
- 3.6 inch bore by 5 inch stroke
- Power rated at 58 hp at 2000rpm
- Firing order - 1 3 4 2
References / sources Edit
MF spec sheets
- ↑ A World Wide Guide to Massey Ferguson 100 and 1000 Tractors 1964 - 1988 by John Farnworth, published by Japonica Press