Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Perkins 4.203 was introduced in 1962 and was used in a wide range of vehicles and static roles:
- Typical applications include
- Massey Ferguson 65 mark 2
- Massey Ferguson 165 Mark 1 (some markets, others used later Perkins AD4.203) + Specials like Hi-clearance model.
- Massey Ferguson Combines
- Scammell Scarab 6 ton Diesel Model[citation (source) needed]
- Also used in ?
- 4-cylinder indirect / direct injection diesel engine
- 3.6 inch bore by 5 inch stroke
- Power rated at 58 hp at 2000rpm
- Firing order - 1 3 4 2
References / sources Edit
MF spec sheets
- ↑ A World Wide Guide to Massey Ferguson 100 and 1000 Tractors 1964 - 1988 by John Farnworth, published by Japonica Press