Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Company was founded by ? in 1996 and built Screeners & Conveyor units for the quarry industry.
The company grew rapidly in the 1980s taking over several well known firms but then hit problems in the late 1990s after accounting issues came to light about false invoices. A Fraud & false accounting case against several of Powerscreens directors / managers collapsed in 2004. The Terex Group took them over in 1999 and integrated the operation into its global network of brands.
At one stage the company acquired the Belique pottery business but this was divested to an Irish Born American.
In 2004 The company won the Exporter of the Year Award from "Invest Northern Ireland.
- Brown Lennox - Crushers
- Matbro - Forklifts & loaders
- Moffett - Forklifts (truck mounted)
- Pegson - Crushers
- Details required of current and past models.
References / sourcesEdit
- ↑ Belfast telegraph Top 100
- ↑ http://www.sfo.gov.uk/press-room/latest-press-releases/press-releases-2004/powerscreen-international-plc-and-matbro-ltd.aspx Serious Fraud Office (SFO)] - press release
- ↑ Ford Tractor Conversions, By Stuart Gibbard, Page241
- ↑ Terex.com press release
- ↑ Classic Plant & Machinery Magazine