Vehicle history Edit
The detailed history of this vehicle is unknown.
- Can you help add any history for it ?
History timeline Edit
- Built 1936 as the 50th machine built (serial number 151)
Vehicle specification Edit
Owned by E. Roberts of Corby, Northamptonshire, England.
Mr Roberts also has a Ransomes MG5 as well as this MG2.
No other detailed information on this vehicles history in preservation is available.
- (Do you know of any more information to list) ?
Events attended by vehicleEdit
This vehicle has attended events including;
add more photos of this vehicle here,
|Photo||Caption / Description|
|At Rushden Transport Cavalcade in 2010|
|Brass Serial number plate (most MG tractors are missing a serial number or the plate is unreadble as most were fixed to the rear 7 rotted off.|
|Parked along side the owners Trusty Steed YJB 406 at Rushden shows the compact size of these crawler tractors|
|Add more photos here||add a short description or caption|
See also Edit
- List of Tractor Manufacturers
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Historic Commercial Vehicle Society (HCVS)
- Collections - list of private collections of vehicles (have you added your collection ?)
- Museums - includes museums featuring vehicles (please add any missing ones)
References / Sources Edit
- Please supply some relevant references or sources for information for verification of data.
- Add suitable & Relevant Links here (General links can go in Web Site Links)