Vehicle history Edit
The detailed history of this vehicle is unknown.
- Can you help add any more history for it ?
History timeline Edit
- Built in 1946, this is one of the first MG 5 models built.
- Found in 1998 in Spalding Lincolnshire
- Ongoing restoration
- Owned by Daniel Ryan.
Vehicle specification Edit
- Roadless Track system
- Forward reverse gear box
- Engine now fitted with a cowl and fuel tank at rear.
Significant Variations from original Edit
Fitted with Mod guards and a cast machine Seat
Few details of information on this vehicles history in preservation is available.
- Ongoing restoration by Current owner Dan Ryan.
- (Do you know of any more information to list) ?
Events attended by vehicleEdit
This vehicle has attended events including;
add more photos of this vehicle here,
|Photo||Caption / Description|
|Add more photos here||add a short description or caption|
See also Edit
- List of Tractor Manufacturers
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Historic Commercial Vehicle Society (HCVS)
- Collections - list of private collections of vehicles (have you added your collection ?)
- Museums - includes museums featuring vehicles (please add any missing ones)
References / Sources Edit
- Please supply some relevant references or sources for information for verification of data.
- Add suitable & Relevant Links here (General links can go in WEB Site Links)