Red Rhino is brand of small Crusher sold in the UK for small builders, hire co's and small recycling operators. The company is now a subsidiary of Winfield Engineering Ltd. The original Red Rhino Crushers Ltd went into administration in October 2008 & Winfield Engineering Ltd. took over the restructured company in February 2009
The company builds several models initially all based on a tracked base unit to allow easy manoeuvring on site, but they latter added a rear linkage mounted model for use by farmers & contractors mounted on a 100hp class tractor.
- add model list / detail here
- Red Rhino 2000 multiform - basic crusher unit with several mounting options and optional conveyor discharge unit.
- Red Rhino 3000 multiform -
- Red Rhino 4000 series - mobile tracked unit
- Red Rhino 5000 series - High capacity mobile unit for 'small scale' production applications
- Red Rhino 7000 series - Discontinued ? (not listed on web site now - Sept 2009)
References / sourcesEdit
- SED show visit
- Company web site & Brochures