- Brockhouse torque converter
- Heavy duty SF 122 loader supplied by Steelfab of cardiff
- Brougton hydraulic winch (later addition)
This tractor is one of a very small batch built in 1968 by Roadless with loaders fitted. Most were sold to Israel.
- Currently owned and restored by Roadless collector Kenneth Bell from Gisburn Lancs.
- This tractor has had extensive restoration work to return it to concourse condition from a wreck.
This tractor has attended events including;
- The Roadless 90th gathering
add more photos here
- The Roadless Story by Stuart Gibbard
- articles in several magazines