Rover or rovers may refer to:
- Rover Company (1885-1967), a British motorcycle and car manufacturing company, absorbed into Leyland Motor Corporation in 1967
- Austin Rover Group (1982-1989), a mass-market car manufacturing subsidiary of Leyland
- Land Rover Group (1981-1987), a light commercial vehicle division of Leyland
- Freight Rover (1981-1986), a commercial van/truck manufacturing division of Leyland
Rover and MG companiesEdit
- Rover Group (1986-2000), the new name given to Leyland in 1986 after the company divested its other divisions, later sold to BMW
- MG Rover Group (2000-2005), a company formed in 2000 when BMW sold most of the Rover Group to the Phoenix Consortium
- Land Rover, a 4x4, SUV and all-terrain vehicle manufacturer sold by BMW to Ford in 2000, and now owned by Tata Motors of India.
Automobiles and locomotivesEdit
- Rover Light Armoured Car, a WWII Australian vehicle unrelated to the Rover Company
- GWR Rover class, a class of locomotives
- Rover was one of the GWR 3031 Class locomotives that were built for and run on the Great Western Railway between 1891 and 1915.