|Headquarters||Changsha, Hunan, China|
|Key people||Xiang Wenbo (Chairman & CEO)|
|Revenue (turnover)||3,61 billion EUR|
SANY Group Company Ltd. (Chinese: 三一集团) is a heavy construction equipment manufacturer located in Changsha, Hunan, People's Republic of China. Founded in 1989, it is one of the largest heavy equipment manufacturers in China, and employs over 40,000 people worldwide.
During the 2010 Copiapó mining accident in Chile, a crane manufactured by SANY was "instrumental" in rescuing the Chilean miners.
When Tokyo Electric Power Company expressed its demand for a SANY SY5502THB concrete pump, SANY presented a 62m pump (worth $1,000,000) to Tokyo Electric Power Company to help deal with the Fukushima I nuclear power station accident.
On July 2011, Sany Heavy Industry Co. will build $200 million investment in Cikarang, West Java, Indonesia on a 10-hectare plot for ASEAN market production base. The construction was expected to be completed in 2012.
- Crawler cranes
- Sany has built a 3600 ton capacity crawler crane - currently the worlds largest such crane
- Truck cranes
- Rough terrain crane
- Concrete machinery
- Concrete pumps - Mobile & trailer mounted
- Concrete placing booms
- Batching plants
- Hydraulic excavators
- Piling machinery
- Piling rigs
- pile grabs
- Port equipment
- Dock cranes
- Container handlers
- Road building machinery
- Batching plant
- compactors (rollers)
- Wind turbines
- ↑ http://www.cnccncmachines.com/articles/7035/1/Sany-Group-order-3000-ton-press-brake-from-LVD-HD/Sany-Group-order-3000-ton-press-brake-from-LVD-HD.html
- ↑ Corporate Overview
- ↑ http://blogs.wsj.com/chinarealtime/2011/03/22/china-concrete-pumper-gets-into-japannuclear-effort/?mod=WSJBlog&mod=chinablog
- ↑ http://news.xinhuanet.com/world/2011-03/19/c_121207301.htm
- ↑ Sany Press Releas
- ↑ http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2011/04/26/sany-build-200m-plant-cikarang.html