The Scammell Contractor reg no. KAX 395P named Renown, is a former Heavy Haulage tractor unit from the fleet of Wynns Heavy Haulage. The truck also operated in the fleets of Wrekin Roadways & Econofreight - all related firms by mergers.
This machine was one of a fleet of 25 Scammell Contractors bought between 1966 and 1980.
- Wynns Heavy Haulage - company history
- Wrekin Roadways - related co latter merged to form
- List of Named Vehicles
- List of Truck Manufacturers
- Heavy Haulage Contractors - haulage firms
- Scammell Register - preservation group
- Clubs Listing - list of preservation related clubs & groups
- Shows and Meets
References / sourcesEdit
- The Wynns Fleet, 120 Years of Road Haulage - Book, by Paul Heaton
Add any external links that directly relate to this articles subject and have more info or have related images. Other general external links can be added to the web Site Links list.'add any missing companies featured on the wiki'
(add this template to any company listed's own article)
Former UK Current UKALE Allelys Allsop (Plant & Haulage) Alstom Banks Bros Cadzow Chris Bennett Collett H.C. Wilson Heanor Haulage G.C.S. Johnson Kelston Sparks Group Leicester Heavy Haulage Malcolm Mar-Train Markham Moor Transport Maurice Hill Prestons of Potto Rawcliffe Hallett Silverman Scotts Heavy Haulage Truswell West of Scotland Wrekin Transport Chris Wright Former Europeanadd here Current European Former Americanadd here Current Americanadd here Rest of World