Shredder (plural This is a 'Place holder' template (Xyzy))
- In Industry - A machine that tears up objects into smaller pieces, especially a paper shredder or garbage shredder.
- In Computing - A program that overwrites deleted data to prevent recovery.
- bale shredder - for animal feed and bedding dispensed from 'big bales'
- Straw shredder (chopper) used to chop the straw from a combine so it can be ploughed in.
- timber shredder - Industrial shredder for tree roots and waste timber
- waste shredder - Industrial machinery for a wide variety of material types within the recycling industry and some industrial feed stuff for manufacturing.
- wood chipper- commonly called a wood shredder- used for small trees and branches by landscapers and commercial gardener/ tree surgons.
- Also a type of 'rotavator' used to chop up straw and grass in no-till system of agriculture.
References / sourcesEdit
- Wiktionary for definition