Message moved from main pageEdit
? Where'd all those 18 pictures go.?
I spent nearly NINE HOURS .. uploading .. sorting & editing them.?
And all of that -- was eeked out .. one snippet at a time .. against a severely limited editing tool (provided) here.
And now- that i "thought' it was SAVED & PUBLISHED...!
It has gone.. (& thus ? doesn't exist)
Well - thank goodness - i never TRUST THESE SITES.. (with difficult to use - editing tools)
Therefore.. I MADE COPIES..
And they "still" show.. on my own userpage..:
AHA -- I found Mr SMITH .. I found It Capt Kirk .. Yes - I found it "SPOCK" ..
But it defies logic...
I apparently MISS_SPELT one letter..
& put a "t" - where there should have been a T
Thus .. the PAGE didn't exist.?
The way I TYPED IT LATER - on a simple edit word "correction" via spellcheck (my way)
WHERE IS IT..
Well -- it's still there actually ..
Where I spent all those hours..
ONE CAPITAL LETTER "missed" -- was as good as missing by a mile
THIS -- ?
Now is this "here" new (MT) page - right here --? Now:
So -- go there instead:
220.127.116.11 19:29, August 14, 2011 (UTC)
Huh .. Oh I see..
Even though I selected ALWAYS REMEMBER ME ...!
Thus -- I'll try those 4 Uletidle "~" thingies again eh.?
& this should work...
4 QUIX4U 19:33, August 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Message moved here from Article space.
- 1: - The page has been redirected as you have discovered on of the 'features of wikia - Page title are Case sensitive after the first letter.
- 2: - Editing is not as intuitaves as it could be
- 3: - Different wiki sites use different codes from each over and from HTML
- 4: - Search and other index have a lag so finding recent additions is harder (use you browser history to go back to them if very recent)
- 5: - Preview is usefull to spot typos and check links work
- 6: - It gets easier with practice
- - 11:14, August 18, 2011 (UTC) Site Admin