The Tom Smith 98-key Gavioli Organ is a fairground organ built in 1902 by gavioli of Paris. This organ is owned by A. Gibson of Derby who also owns the Showman's road locomotive Fowler no. 15652 known as Repulse.
Restored and owned for many years by the late Mr D Chappell of Somerset.
Some of the events attended by this organ include:
- Rushden Transport Cavalcade 2010
- Earls Barton Rally and Country Fayre 2009
- Kettering Vintage Rally and Steam Fayre 2008
Add more photos of this organ here:
- Fairground Organs
- List of fairground organs
- Fairground center engines
- Shows and Meets
- Clubs Listing
References / sourcesEdit
- Rushden Show guide 2010