Torpedo may refer to: Brand / Companies
- Torpedo (tractor) tractors
- Torpedo (car) car body style. An early form of usually large touring coachwork with smooth shape from front to rear
- Railroad torpedo, a device to warn approaching trains upon entering protected tracksections
- Narco torpedo, a type of clandestine towed underwater barge used for illicit cargos
Weapons: A torpedo (weapon), or locomotive torpedo, is a self-propelled explosive projectile that operates underwater.
- Formerly a naval mine, a stationary explosive device placed in water, to destroy vessels
- land torpedo, an obsolete term for land mine
- "Aerial torpedo", a naval term for early flying bombs and pilotless aircraft weapons
- Aerial torpedo, a self-propelled torpedo dropped into the water from aircraft
- Bangalore torpedo, an explosive device for land use
- Human torpedo, also called "Chariot", a variety of swimmer delivery vehicle of World War Two.
- Torpedo (petroleum), explosive used in an oil well to start or increase the flow of oil
- Torpedo, Pennsylvania
- "Torpedo", 1920s slang for a hit man or "hired gun"
- "Torpedo", in American cigar slang, a cigar with a pointed tip, also called a pyramid or belicoso
- A type of drinking game (see wikipedia:shotgunning)
- A thirteen-inch sandwich sold by Quizno's starting in 2009 and one of the many slang terms for a submarine sandwich in general.
- A US beer keg with a capacity of 5.23 US gallons
- Liquorice torpedo
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Torpedo. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons by Attribution License and/or GNU Free Documentation License. Please check page history for when the original article was copied to Wikia|