|Please Note: - This collection of vehicles and/or machinery is privately owned and is not open for public viewing. Items from the collection have been shown at public events or have featured in publications (as noted in the article)|
The Toulson collection is a private collection owned by the Toulson family from Middleton-in-Teesdale in County Durham. The Toulson family organise the Barnard Castle Steam Fair in May and Barnard Castle Truck Show in August that are both held on a site at Streatlam Farm nr. Barnard Castle in County Durham.
The family have a varied collection that includes steam engines, tractors and related farm machinery.
(Incomplete list based on show catalogue)
- Foden no. 14084 AMB 300 Duchess of Gloucester A type D tractor built 1933. This was the last Foden built for the UK market & the youngest in preservation in the UK.
- County Super-4 sn 12714 from 1961.
- County 4000-Four sn 27124 from 1968.
- Fordson E27N Major 1950
- Fordson Super Major Industrial 1962
- 1947 Allis-Chalmers model B a family tractor originally bought back for preservation.
- Chamberlain Super 90
- Ford 4550 Front Loader
- Ford tractor with V8 Perkins engine (conversion for tractor pulling)
- County Ploughman P55 Full Track crawler based on a Fordson Super Major
- Fordson F crawler Full Track ?
- David Brown 25
- Field Marshall sn ? (on the Threshing Machine) (photo to add)
- Oliver 90
- Ford 9600
- Collections - list of various private collections of tractors & Plant etc.
- Shows and Meets - events were you can see Tractors, steam machiner, commercial vehicles, engines & pant etc.
- Clubs Listing clubs for collectors of vintage machinery
References / sourcesEdit
- 2009 show guide + photos from the event.