- 1983 the Heathfield Engineering company was bought out by the management from parent Co "Centrax".
- 1991 Heathfield taken over by Unipower who had also acquired Haulamatic. Assembly work was moved to Tipton in the West Midlands.
- 199? Alvis then bought Unipower for the military vehicle lines and sold Heathfield Haulamatic Ltd off to LH Group Plant Ltd of Burton on Trent. LH Group Plant were UK agents for Bell Equipment of South Africa.
- LH dropped the smaller models and concentrated on the H33 and H44.
- 1998 Bell Equipment then bought out LH Group dumper truck operations and dropped the rigid dump truck models.
- Status of the Haulamatic and Heathfield brand names is unknown ?
References / sourcesEdit
based on Heathfield article.
add relevant links here