Universal is used by various companies for there brands, or as terminology foe various items.
These brands are commonly referred to as Universal in there local areas.
- Nuffield Universal was the first model of built by Lord Nuffields Morris Commercials tractor division.
- The Universal name also used by an Indian tractor manufacturer. Universal Tractors (India)
- Universal Motor Co. of London sold cars circa 1914 branded as Universal
- Universal Tractor Co. of Columbus Ohio, taken over by the Moline Plow Co. (US spelling of plough).
- Universal (UTB) - Universal Tractors Brasov of Romania
Universal can also refer to various objects;