Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lely Industries |
Welger Machinery is a German manufacturer of Agricultural machinery based in Wuffenbuttel, Germany, that was founded in 1899. The company was taken over by the Lely Group in 1994, but in 2004 was bought out by a management buy out, and then bought in 2008 by Vermeer of the USA and Lely of the Netherlands.
? translation needed for German wikipedia history (short summary below from Welger web site)
- 1856 - Founded
- 1899 - Incorporated
- 1994 - Become a part of the Lely Group
- 2004 - MBO takes company Independent
- 2006 - Andlinger (finance Group) takes a stake in Welger.
- 2008 - American Vermeer company takes over Welger with Lely Industries of The Netherlands
- Area: 100,000 m²
- Factory covers 54,000 m²
- Turnover 2005: 60,000,000 EURO
- Welger Maschinenfabrik GmbH - Agricultural machinery
- Welger Recycling Engineering GmbH - Recyling equipment
- Welger Vertriebsgesellschaft mbH - ?
- Welger Oberflächentechnik GmbH -?
- Conventional 'square' bales
- Round Bales
- High density bales
- Bale wrappers
- Bale 'throwers'
Old model rangeEdit
- Welger WSA 350 - Baler
- Add more models here please
Modern model rangeEdit
Many of the new models are marketed under the Lely Welger brand.
- add details of modern models here please
- High density balers
- AP 530
- AP 630
- AP 730
- AP 830
- Round balers
- RP 202 Classic (1.5m) and Special (2.0m)
- RP 302
- RP 405 Variable density
- Big Square Balers
- D 4006 & D 4060 70 x 80 cm bales
- D 6006 & D 6060 70 x 120 cm bales
- ATTIS HR 16
- Baler and Wrapper Combined
- the DOUBLE ACTION 235 + 235 PROFI
It is rare to find examples of such machinery at UK shows.
References / sourcesEdit
- German wikipedia