Yumbo was one of the first hydraulic excavator brands. The Yumbo S25 was built by the French firm of Society de Industrial Construction of Mechanical Hydraulic Appliances (SICAM) in 1954 after they bought the Hydraulic excavator Patents off the Bruneri Brothers of Italy.
- 1954 SICAM buys 'Hydraulic excavator patent off Bruneri Brothers
- 1954 Yumbo S25 introduced
- License deals with Priestman, Drott, and Mitsubishi
- 1970s International Harvester Markets YUMBO machines in the UK and World wide
- 1990s Yumbo factory builds Furukawa excavators.
- Atlas (H Weyhausen) built a tractor mounted digger loader arm
- Broyt Norwegian excavator developer
- Poclain French excavator pioneer
- Simit S400 Italian built machine to Bruneri patent
- Laltesi Italian builder
References / sourcesEdit
- ↑ 500 Years of Earth Moving - by Heinz-Herbert Coors, page 134, 162, 208